In order to assess the progress of the Rural Business Development Project (RBDP), IFAD Mission has been visiting project locations across Bosnia and Herzegovina in the period from 15-31 October 2...
Forest Management Division
Head of the Division
Mr. Kemo Kadrić
Tel: + 387 33 726 649
Fax: +387 33 726 664
Forest Management and Hunting Division carries out the following tasks:
- Preparation of legislation within the scope of sustainable forest management and forest ecology, and harmonization of regulations and general legal documents within its competence;
- Monitoring of the implementation of international conventions, EU directives and agreements and activities in forest planning;
- Cooperation with international institutions and ministries within its competence;
- Supervision over administrative and technical activities related to the implementation of forest management and hunting management regulations, forest development program and annual plans;
- Monitoring in the field of forest ecology, status of forests and forest land, as well as their public function, taking measures to improve the forest status and addressing outstanding issues in this field;
- Issuing of approvals for the development of technical documentation for interventions in the field, and participating in the process of approving environmental impact assessments;
- Providing expert opinions and clarifications with regard to the implementation of legislation;
- Preparation of analyses and information related to forestry and hunting;
- Providing expert assistance to relevant government bodies;
- Cooperation with relevant cantonal ministries, forestry directorates as well as with forest management enterprises;
- Other activities within the competence of the Division.
The Ministry of Agriculture, Water Management and Forestry, in partnership with the USAID/Sweden FARMA II project organized the First Agri-Food Public-Private Dialogue Forum on 11th October ...
- Today I had the pleasure of discussing with my Turkish colleague the cooperation opportunities between Turkey and Bosnia and Herzegovina and the ways to improve them further. Turkey has been activel...
Minister Šemsudin Dedić met today with Mr. John Ashwort, First Secretary, and Ms. Marissa Smith, Deputy Secretary, of the Economic Section of the U.S. Embassy in BiH, accompanied by Ms. Sanela ...
In cooperation with the FARMA II Project and the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Relations of BiH, Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Water Management and Forestry organized today a public consul...