In order to assess the progress of the Rural Business Development Project (RBDP), IFAD Mission has been visiting project locations across Bosnia and Herzegovina in the period from 15-31 October 2...
Division for Forest Protection and the Implementation of Forest-relate
Head of Division
Ms. Semra Buza
Tel: +387 33 726 681
Fax: +387 33 726 664
The Division performs the following tasks:
- Preparation of legislation and regulations in the field of forestry and hunting;
- Preparation of legal documents, analyses and information on forestry and hunting related to integrated forest protection;
- Proposing and implementing the procedure of declaring special-purpose forests;
- Preparation of technical backgrounds and conceptual designs for the forestry development program;
- Providing expert assistance to relevant government bodies;
- Cooperation with cantonal ministries, forestry directorates as well as with forest management enterprises;
- Other tasks within the competence of the Division.
The Ministry of Agriculture, Water Management and Forestry, in partnership with the USAID/Sweden FARMA II project organized the First Agri-Food Public-Private Dialogue Forum on 11th October ...
- Today I had the pleasure of discussing with my Turkish colleague the cooperation opportunities between Turkey and Bosnia and Herzegovina and the ways to improve them further. Turkey has been activel...
Minister Šemsudin Dedić met today with Mr. John Ashwort, First Secretary, and Ms. Marissa Smith, Deputy Secretary, of the Economic Section of the U.S. Embassy in BiH, accompanied by Ms. Sanela ...
In cooperation with the FARMA II Project and the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Relations of BiH, Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Water Management and Forestry organized today a public consul...